E-Safety at Falcons Primary
Welcome to our Falcon Primary's e-safety section. Here you will find useful resources and advice on this very important subject.
Pupils at Falcons Primary use the internet and are likely to have access to the internet at home. Our aim is to provide pupils, parents and carers with the necessary knowledge and skills to make use of the internet safely, responsibly and creatively.
5 Top Parental Tips
1. Talk with your children about what they are doing online.
2. Together with your children, draw up a set of responsible rules.
3. Make sure your children understand the importance of keeping their personal information safe.
4. Keep the family computer in an area where you can keep an eye on your children as they use it.
5. Make sure your children know that they should never meet anyone they only know online
Facebook / Youtube/ Twitter Many of these sites have a minimum age limit of 13, so our children should NOT be using them. These social network websites allow children to communicate with anyone and potentially post private information to everyone.
Pupils at Falcons Primary are encouraged to use the SMART rules when accessing the internet;
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
Here is some guidance for Parents and Carers for protecting your child's privacy online:
Bullying and Cyberbullying Advice Leaflets
Useful Multi Language Leaflets
Online Safety Newsletters
There are no documents to display at present.
Here are some useful e-safety links to help you learn more about keeping safe online.